New Automatic Rate
Top up and activate a Plan* Connect 100, Connect 150, Connect 300 in one step!
We teach you how to register for the automatic rate to start enjoying comfort of having an activa Plan* instantly. Only follow these steps:
BrDialand *555# from your Flash line
Top up the exact amount of the Plan** you prefer
In the menu "Manage Plan", choose "Change Rate"
The available Plan will be activated*
Choose “Automatic” and dial 1 to confirm
You will receive confirmation of the top-up and activation
It's done! You already have your Plan* active with rate automatic
* UNLIMITED 400, UNLIMITED 550 and UNLIMITED 1000 Plans are not available with Automatic Rate. If the user wishes to activate one of these, they will only be able to access the plans through the standard rate. Exact top-up amounts available to activate an Automatic Rate Plan: $100, $150, $200 and $300. You can also top-up more than these amounts and manually choose to activate Plans, Bundles or voice demand.
Automatic Rate terms and conditions Download the Terms and Conditions here
• Plans available for activation in automatic rate: Connect 100, Connnnect 150, Connect 200 and Connect 300. No other Flash Plan other than those mentioned above is included. Bundles available to activate on Automatic Rate: Spotify 1 GB ($50), 300 MB ($50), Waze ($50), Flash Fun ($30, $50, $80), Traveler 1 day ($60). To activate a Bundle, dial *555# from your Flash phone or go to your Mi Flash app or Your Flash Account; select "Buy a plan or bundle", then "Bundle" and choose one of the available Bundles.
• Registration to the automatic rate can only be done by dialing USSD *555#.
• Exact top-up amounts available to activate an Automatic Rate Plan: $100, $150, $200 and $300. You can also top-up more than these amounts and manually choose to activate Plans, Bundles or voice demand.
• The automatic rate does not support on-demand data consumption.a
• USSD functionality of Data Switch does not work in Automatic Rate
• The Plan is NOT automatically activated with TopUp Bonus, balance transfers or promotional balance or balance of Get 5, Get Free.
• The user must use this balance manually. Balances are not added
• The customer can migrate to or from the standard or automatic rate at any time.
• Under the Automatic Rate mode, Plans no longer work as a subscription: there is no grace period and it does not automatically renew when the term expires
• If the user has a balance in their account, they can go to any of the Flash channels to activate the desired Plan or Bundle, or they can use that balance by voice or SMS demand.
• If the user has several active Plans, in the app/web only the Automatic Tariff will be shown and the amounts of the resources will be added to the MB pool.
• The user will not be able to see the active Plan.
• If users with recurring top-up migrate to Automatic Rate, they must adjust the date of the periodicity of the top-up, since the Plan will be automatically activated with the amount of the top-up.